Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best online stores to buy Lowrance fishing electronics?
Hi guys,

Looking for a fishfinder. Never fished with one, but after hearing enough about them and what an advantage they are, I've decided to give in. Lowrance seems to be the brand most mentioned. 

Trying to find where I can get a good deal. I've bought quite a bit from Citimarine Store before, but not sure how they compare to other sites as to prices on the electronics. Hodges Marine looks to be another good one. West Marine always comes up at the top of my searches, but their pricing is not as good as other places I've seen...

Looking for a "hidden gem" if you guys got any ideas... thanks!  Cool
I had to edit your post, as links are not allowed for new members.
Look at the factory outlet site from Lowrance. At times they have good deals on units that they have refurbished.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Cabelas just had a sale that might still be going on
Don't overlook shopping locally. Sportsmans Warehouse is usually as good as anywhere, and if you had an issue with a unit, returns are MUCH simpler.
Hodges Marine has been good to me in the past.
(02-08-2022, 07:00 PM)Jeff Kelly Wrote: Hi guys,

Looking for a fishfinder. Never fished with one, but after hearing enough about them and what an advantage they are, I've decided to give in. Lowrance seems to be the brand most mentioned. 

Trying to find where I can get a good deal. I've bought quite a bit from Citimarine Store before, but not sure how they compare to other sites as to prices on the electronics. Hodges Marine looks to be another good one. West Marine always comes up at the top of my searches, but their pricing is not as good as other places I've seen...

Looking for a "hidden gem" if you guys got any ideas... thanks!  Cool

It's helpful to know what features are important to you. What kind of fishing moves you on the water. 
You can narrow down how much money you have to give away.