Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Dive By
Just got back from checking out the North and South marina. Ira and I was fishing on the ice in the North marina on Monday, now the marina is ice free and about 25 to 50 Yds out from the Channel, Eagle and Pelican beaches. 
Drove down to the South marina and it is still locked in ice but the Channel is wide open, out about 75 yds into the bay. Won't be long now.
I wonder if the perch will be done spawning before the end of the month, might get one last chance for some big ones before they do their thing.
Thank you for watching, I know it was just for me..
Maybe Tuesdays storm might bring some winds!!
Did you see how much water is flowing in now?
(02-14-2022, 12:31 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: Thank you for watching, I know it was just for me..
Maybe Tuesdays storm might bring some winds!!
Did you see how much water is flowing in now?

It's been coming in pretty steady for a month or two but the water level has risen not more than a foot or so. You can see it running through the baffles at the South marina but it's not going over them.
Thank you wiperhunter2 . Did they dig out the south marina channel
(02-14-2022, 02:34 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: Thank you wiperhunter2 . Did they dig out the south marina channel

Yes, it looks like they are finished, I did not see the dredge in the channel this time. No dreading in the marina though, just the channel.