Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Catfish Hand-Grab through the ice at Pineview
Ive been hearing some good reports about pineview so me and some buddies decided to try our luck last Friday. Headed to our usual area and found some very interesting results... First of all, the crappie were scattered and moving around. The school would not stay in ne spot for very long so we were having trouble catching them. We still managed a few though. Anyways, around 11:00 or so the crappie school moved again. Shocker. But we noticed there were a few rather large marks on the fish finder. And they were coming from the bottom up to us. When the marks dissapered about 5 feet from the ice I glanced at my hole and saw a 13 inch bullhead just chillin in my hole. I grabbed it and pulled it up on the ice with my hand! It spined me retty good but it was worth it LOL! Only fish I caught all night. Plus, a new PB bullhead for me. And, best of all, I got it on camera!
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
I definitely think the bullhead population in Pineview is booming, last year we caught probably 10 perch and 20 bullheads through the ice up there one morning
(02-22-2022, 05:37 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: I definitely think the bullhead population in Pineview is booming, last year we caught probably 10 perch and 20 bullheads through the ice up there one morning

Definately agree. Definately have been noticing a lot of them lately.
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
(02-22-2022, 05:00 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote: And, best of all, I got it on camera!

It is a great video/picture.  Wait a minute, I don't see either one.
(02-22-2022, 10:17 PM)kentofnsl Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 05:00 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote: And, best of all, I got it on camera!

It is a great video/picture.  Wait a minute, I don't see either one.

Going to be making a video on it soon.