Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love to fish!!
Thumbs Up 
I also get very cranky when I can't go fishing. I grew up going fishing every weekend with my parents. 

Before I started working at the bait & tackle store I would go everyday, sometimes twice a day. But since I started working I only get to hear about other people's catches.

I did learn how to tie my own jigs though, and make my own jig heads. So something good came out of it. 

Anyway I just wanted to say "hello."
Welcome to BFT and thanks for posting. What part of the world do you hail from?
(02-22-2022, 10:13 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: Welcome to BFT and thanks for posting.  What part of the world do you hail from?

Central Arkansas.
I lived in Manila not far from the now closed Blytheville AFB. It was for a short time 10mo in 1971 before moving across the Mississippi River to Dyersburg , Tenn.  
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(02-22-2022, 07:56 PM)Rubyrdlady Wrote: I also get very cranky when I can't go fishing. I grew up going fishing every weekend with my parents. 

Before I started working at the bait & tackle store I would go everyday, sometimes twice a day. But since I started working I only get to hear about other people's catches.

I did learn how to tie my own jigs though, and make my own jig heads. So something good came out of it. 

Anyway I just wanted to say "hello."

Welcome to the site. What kind of fish did you enjoy catching the most when you had time to get out after them?