Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shortages everywhere
Well, got the registration certificate for my boat and a letter saying sticker will following at some point owing to problems with supply of materials for printing those.  Wanted to buy a pair of trail shoes in brand and style I've used for years (as they fit my weird feet), and no where to be found - projected availability 1/2023.  Can't afford to retire with losses on stock market.  Thankful I'm here and not Ukraine!
Wow that sounds like different times, guess we've been too spoiled in the past, but I'm sure grateful for it... Hope better times will return... If not let's keep counting our blessings.. Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Hope you didn't put a lot of your money in rubles.
Got the same message when I registered my boat a couple of weeks ago. The were in the mailbox four days later.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
I don't see things improving anytime soon either! Between the idiots leading the country and spineless, handout wanting generation that seems to have overtaken places everywhere, i can't see things rapidly getting better. There are still good folks, but they are few and far between.
(03-14-2022, 07:44 PM)smokepoles Wrote: Well, got the registration certificate for my boat and a letter saying sticker will following at some point owing to problems with supply of materials for printing those.  Wanted to buy a pair of trail shoes in brand and style I've used for years (as they fit my weird feet), and no where to be found - projected availability 1/2023.  Can't afford to retire with losses on stock market.  Thankful I'm here and not Ukraine!

I got the same letter when I renewed my car license about the sticker shortage. Sad
My boat, boat trailer, & travel trailer are due during March. I have a letter that came with each registration update too.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF