Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake live cameras
I was looking for information on conditions at UL and ran across this site. It shows cameras at most or all the marinas around the lake. You can also maneuver around and find other information. I especially liked the map that showed the current water temperatures across the whole lake.
Here's the URL:
lakemonster.com/lake/UT/Utah-Lake-10 

They must have cameras at other lakes but I havn't explored that yet. Perhaps some of you can look at it and share what you learn.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Thanks Craig this is awesome
(04-29-2022, 06:28 PM)catchinon Wrote: I was looking for information on conditions at UL and ran across this site. It shows cameras at most or all the marinas around the lake. You can also maneuver around and find other information. I especially liked the map that showed the current water temperatures across the whole lake.
Here's the URL:
lakemonster.com/lake/UT/Utah-Lake-10 

They must have cameras at other lakes but I havn't explored that yet. Perhaps some of you can look at it and share what you learn.

Thanks Craig,

I had looked at this some years back but they didn't have much working yet. As Justin said, "awesome."