Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Southern Utah Thoughts?
[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Heading south for the next week and a half and am hoping to hit a few different places. I was originally thinking Sand Hollow, but with the muscles, not sure anymore. So I am thinking Quail. Anyone have suggestions where to put in a tube for best results. I'd appreciate thoughts on Quail and SH. Also, any ideas what they are hitting?[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]Also thinking of Newcastle at some point. Want to try for some Wiper. Any news coming out of there?[/font]

[font="Open Sans", sans-serif]PM would be great if preferred. Thanks all.[/font]
Why the concern about mussels at Sand Hollow? SH is not infested. I was there recently and while the fishing wasn't great between wind/cold storms, it was better than any fishing here up north by a lot shot.
Powell is the ONLY infested water in the state, LET"S keep it that way !!!
FYI guys, this person making this post is a likely spammer. When you see a post like this, that a new member made with font around the message, it means it was a copy and paste post. If I spend some time looking I could likely find the exact same post on another web site. Spammers will do this to get a few replies then go back and edit their post adding a link to a web site they are advertising for. I'm going to lock this thread and delete it if they come back and try and post spam.