Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Father's Day gift for anglers
Father's Day is coming up and I am looking for a gift for my father who is an avid angler. I'm considering sunglasses, as I know Oakley, Costa, Smith, Maui Jim all do a good job with sunglasses, but I'm dazzled by the number of sunglass models and colors, any fishing veterans have any ideas? Idea
I personally like staying with traditional polarized dark lenses. They cutout the glare making it easy to see what's in the water. Since I wear corrected prescription lens with a progressive no line bifocal (by choice) I get a prescription pair of sunglasses made too with the no line. My regular glasses are also transition which darken while outside. I use my sunglasses mostly fishing but also on occasional long drives.  
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Hey, I do not know either you or your dad, but my guess is he will love whatever sunglasses you pick. What will make it even better is if you spend some quality time with him. Go fishing with him (as you said he is an avid angler). Let him know what he means to you. I know it sounds corny, but dads always like the thought of the gift, but will most enjoy the time with you.