Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay water levels ?
I am finally going to be able to get the boat back out tomorrow. It's been over a month since I have been able to get out on the water. I would really like to go out through Willard South marina.
Can anyone give me recent water depths at that marina ?   Or how deep is the north marina ?   

Thanks in advance
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
North Marina is usable - or was when that plane took off - but the water is dropping every day. Much of the marina is almost dry but the channel is probably four feet. I base that on watching a guy wade out to help launch the plane. The DNR was able to launch and recovery one big twin-engine center console boat and a single-engine one. Plus, there were wake boats waiting to launch that day.

You should be fine in the tin can if it hasn't dropped much more since Friday.
(08-22-2022, 10:01 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: North Marina is usable - or was when that plane took off -  but the water is dropping every day. Much of the marina is almost dry but the channel is probably four feet. I base that on watching a guy wade out to help launch the plane.  The DNR was able to launch and recovery one big twin-engine center console boat and a single-engine one. Plus, there were wake boats waiting to launch that day.

You should be fine in the tin can if it hasn't dropped much more since Friday.

Thanks Rocky

Cool
Keep us posted on access, and water temps.
Thanks
(08-22-2022, 11:46 PM)doitall5000 Wrote: Keep us posted on access, and water temps.
Thanks

Posting new report

Cool