Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport Perch Jerkin' 8-23-22 (With Video)
Hey Pat, I hope I can get out of the field and join you this fall... I did run my BIL and nephew out the other night and as usual the kid caught the big one... 28+'' cat.... Was sure fun to get on the water even if my fish got away.... Even with editing we couldn't make a video look as active at your last one... It seemed like a non-stop fun time... Thanks for putting them together... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(08-29-2022, 07:58 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Pat, I hope I can get out of the field and join you this fall... I did run my BIL and nephew out the other night and as usual the kid caught the  big one...  28+'' cat....  Was sure fun to get on the water even if my fish got away.... Even with editing we couldn't make a video look as active at your last one... It seemed like a non-stop fun time... Thanks for putting them together... Later J

Thanks for the kindly comments.  Glad you like the video.  Gonna try for another one or two on Rockport before Willard cools down enough for the fall fling. 

Glad you have been able to scratch out a brief trip or two.  Helps keep life in perspective.  I have always claimed that fishing is my "brain broom".  Looking forward to sharing some water with you when you can make it happen.
I'll be looking forward to a little time sharing the same pond, I think I have some vacation saved up, we didn't get a vacation in this summer with all our time spent at the farmers market, so hopefully this fall I can find a day to join you on the pond... Hey with the new boat I might even dare invite you to join me in the boat when conditions turn colder, like maybe a whitefish trip... I have a little more faith in the safety of this boat, plus there is more room to move around... Still needs some work to make it fish ready, but it's close enough to have fun for now... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!