Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cost more
Just read where hunting and fishing licenses will be going up just like everything else.
One of the few smart things I have done in my life was to buy a lifetime license.  It has paid for itself unlike most of the decisions I felt were smart.
(08-27-2022, 03:54 PM)PACMEN Wrote: Just read where hunting and fishing licenses will be going up just like everything else.
One of the few smart things I have done in my life was to buy a lifetime license.  It has paid for itself unlike most of the decisions I felt were smart.

+1, could not agree with you more, glad I made that decision, way back then.
(08-27-2022, 04:01 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 03:54 PM)PACMEN Wrote: Just read where hunting and fishing licenses will be going up just like everything else.

Mine wont expire til March 2026. Disabled Vet. How much did they go up?

+1, could not agree with you more, glad I made that decesion, way back then.

You guys!!  At least your grateful. Your welcome. ?
(08-27-2022, 06:41 PM)ELM 71 Wrote:

Mine wont expire til March 2026. Disabled Vet. How much did they go up?

They don't sell em anymore.  I think they quit in 1992 or so.
This year, I purchased a five-year license, so I have to hang around at least five more years.
I have the 5yr combo with 2yrs left on it. I'll purchase it again when the time comes. This time it'll be just a fishing license since making decision to quit hunting. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF