Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay...last trip till after Labor Day
Saw 2 other rigs in the WB north lot when I launched about 0745 this morning, but I never saw the boats whole time I was there.

Wind was almost dead calm .  Not enough to keep the flies away, and by 0900 air temp was getting HOT !  

Boated and released 3 Cats. Took over 4 hours to do it, but better than a skunk.   

[Image: 063-31-Aug-2022.jpg]    [Image: 064.jpg]    [Image: 065.jpg]    [Image: 066.jpg]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Appreciate you keeping the kitties exercised while I play around elsewhere.  I will probably give it a shot out of the south marina some day next week.  
Do you think it will be hit heavy over the weekend with the low water levels? Sounds like time to bend a few props maybe... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(09-02-2022, 02:25 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Do you think it will be hit heavy over the weekend with the low water levels?  Sounds like time to bend a few props maybe... Later J

Well, knowing that so many of the power squadron usually have more boat than common sense, I would imagine there will be at least a few that will attempt it.  Think I'll wait till Tuesday.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool