Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooked On Utah - Electric Lake
So tonight I caught Gary's episode where he's fishing E-Lake from a kayak equipped with an electric trolling motor. Did anybody else notice the lack of registration or hull number?  Ya think he knew he wasn't legal?  Pretty stupid if he did and yet still filmed it.

Don't get me wrong... I think registration of these types of electric craft is ridiculous.  But he's surely not setting a good example here!

Fyi, they pulled out several cutts, tigers, and kokes from the surface to 30ft.  Even 2 kokes on a floating Rapala of all things!
(09-05-2022, 06:11 AM)Wasatch801 Wrote: So tonight I caught Gary's episode where he's fishing E-Lake from a kayak equipped with an electric trolling motor. Did anybody else notice the lack of registration or hull number?  Ya think he knew he wasn't legal?  Pretty stupid if he did and yet still filmed it.

Don't get me wrong... I think registration of these types of electric craft is ridiculous.  But he's surely not setting a good example here!

Fyi, they pulled out several cutts, tigers, and kokes from the surface to 30ft.  Even 2 kokes on a floating Rapala of all things!
It's not the first time he has televised unlawful activities.  One of many reasons I NEVER watch his show.   
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Me too either.  I'm amazed that anybody like him ever managed to get his own show...much less keep it with all of the folks who find him objectionable....and not AWESOME...his favorite word.
I used to watch his show but only with the sound turned off. That way I didn't have to listen to how many times he said AWESOME. I don't watch anymore.
He’s too much of a “bro” for me. “Boom” “awesome” “fish slap” all a little much for me. Also, watched him last week when he was trying to “torpedo” a fish back into the water and threw it on his motor instead.