Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minersville Ramp
Just FYI...they've pulled the docks out of Minersville since the ramp is high and dry. Hoping for a wet winter with heavy snow pack!
They pulled the Deer Creek docks also ! I think you can still launch at Ut. Lake State Park, Jordanelle & Rockport ! Not sure about Willard or any of the smaller ponds up north. It is getting hard to find a place to float your boat !!
(09-09-2022, 11:24 PM)Therapist Wrote: They pulled the Deer Creek docks also !  I think you can still launch at Ut. Lake State Park,  Jordanelle & Rockport !  Not sure about Willard or any of the smaller ponds up north.  It is getting hard to find a place to float your boat !!

It sure is! Have to get creative and use personal craft like Kayaks and float tubes!
(09-12-2022, 09:39 PM)richyd4u Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 11:24 PM)Therapist Wrote: They pulled the Deer Creek docks also !  I think you can still launch at Ut. Lake State Park,  Jordanelle & Rockport !  Not sure about Willard or any of the smaller ponds up north.  It is getting hard to find a place to float your boat !!

It sure is! Have to get creative and use personal craft like Kayaks and float tubes!
There goes the neighborhood.  Now everybody will be complaining about the "powerless squadron".