Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge Giants
Hey everyone we just posted a video of Alicia catching a couple of nice Lakers at Flaming Gorge on August. The biggest one went 25+ pounds. A real fat big mama.  Drop a comment on how heavy you think it was.  Until the next time we'll see you on the water.

https://youtu.be/AWAFBpPCfjI

[Image: Flaming-Gorge-giants-thumbnail.jpg]
Always enjoy your videos. Congrats on getting a couple to the boat. Interesting angle as you netted the first one but at least you kept it P.G. ??. last time I was at the gorge I tried taking videos and I lost too many fish. I will leave that to the pros like you and tube dude.
(09-18-2022, 02:26 PM)Redrebel Wrote: Always enjoy your videos. Congrats on getting a couple to the boat. Interesting angle as you netted the first one but at least you kept it P.G. ??. last time I was at the gorge I tried taking videos and I lost too many fish. I will leave that to the pros like you and tube dude.

Hahahaha!  I had the camera in one hand and the net in the other.  Hence the terrible net job.  The line got into the downrigger cable and I thought we were going to lose the fish.  I set the camera down and it somehow landed at least in the direction of the action.  Hahahaha!  Not the prettiest shot but I guess it worked.  Honestly, when we go after big lakers we never think we are going to catch so we rarely put the cameras out.  I guess we figure its a waste of space on the SD cards and battery on the camera.  Our mistake, the fish pictured in the thumbnail was a bit smaller and caught about 20min earlier than that big one.  Thanks for watching the videos.  We sure appreciate the support!
I did not watch all of it went through it fast did not see what you were using. and it is not fun using the kokanee net. 
if you want to Pm me I will send you a Picture of a good lure for this time of year 
what video software do you use for editing your video, me I'm starting to learn DaVinci Resolve 18 I have the paid one but they say the free one is just as good.
(09-19-2022, 05:43 PM)liketrolling Wrote: I did not watch all of it went through it fast did not see what you were using. and it is not fun using the kokanee net. 
if you want to Pm me I will send you a Picture of a good lure for this time of year 
what video software do you use for editing your video, me I'm starting to learn DaVinci Resolve 18 I have the paid one but they say the free one is just as good.
A bigger net is on order as we speak. I use Adobe premiere pro and after effects for the video editing.