Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge Giants
(09-18-2022, 02:26 PM)Redrebel Wrote: Always enjoy your videos. Congrats on getting a couple to the boat. Interesting angle as you netted the first one but at least you kept it P.G. ??. last time I was at the gorge I tried taking videos and I lost too many fish. I will leave that to the pros like you and tube dude.

Hahahaha!  I had the camera in one hand and the net in the other.  Hence the terrible net job.  The line got into the downrigger cable and I thought we were going to lose the fish.  I set the camera down and it somehow landed at least in the direction of the action.  Hahahaha!  Not the prettiest shot but I guess it worked.  Honestly, when we go after big lakers we never think we are going to catch so we rarely put the cameras out.  I guess we figure its a waste of space on the SD cards and battery on the camera.  Our mistake, the fish pictured in the thumbnail was a bit smaller and caught about 20min earlier than that big one.  Thanks for watching the videos.  We sure appreciate the support!

Messages In This Thread
Flaming Gorge Giants - by knottyhookr - 09-17-2022, 01:56 PM
RE: Flaming Gorge Giants - by Redrebel - 09-18-2022, 02:26 PM
RE: Flaming Gorge Giants - by knottyhookr - 09-18-2022, 02:46 PM
RE: Flaming Gorge Giants - by liketrolling - 09-19-2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Flaming Gorge Giants - by knottyhookr - 09-19-2022, 08:35 PM