Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tricking out float tubes...Video
LINK TO VIDEO

Since I started putting up float tube fishing videos on YouTube I have gotten a lot of requests to make a video on my tricked out float tube...and how to add rod racks, sonar, motors and other goodies.  I know this stuff is alien to most other non-tubing anglers, but some of the requests have come from Utah BFTers, so I will at least post the link here.
[Image: ESCAPE-SIDE-VIEW.jpg]

TD! you have been doing this so long you could put out a feature film on the subject!! You need to do one showing the evolution of your tubes over the years. People might get an appreciation for where you started and where you are now !!
(09-22-2022, 04:49 PM)Therapist Wrote: TD!  you have been doing this so long you could put out a feature film on the subject!!  You need to do one showing the evolution of your tubes over the years.  People might get an appreciation for where you started and where you are now !!
Thanks fer the kindly comments.  But I already done did one of those.  It was one of my earlier videos and even more amateurish than this one.  But it does contain a lot of the tubes I have owned, the places I've fished and the species I've caught from an inflated hunkarubber.  I called that one "60 Years In A Float Tube"  LINK TO VIDEO