Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview port ramp
Anyone know if the gate is open and a boat can be launched?
Welcome to the site. Yes, the gate is open and a boat can be launched at the Port ramp of PV, except as I found out today, they are charging $18 to launch. I thought it only applied to those launching on the weekend but after getting a ticket today, I guess it will be my last time there this year.
(10-18-2022, 11:51 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Welcome to the site. Yes, the gate is open and a boat can be launched at the Port ramp of PV, except as I found out today, they are charging $18 to launch. I thought it only applied to those launching on the weekend but after getting a ticket today, I guess it will be my last time there this year.

A ticket?
(10-19-2022, 02:25 AM)Redrebel Wrote:
(10-18-2022, 11:51 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Welcome to the site. Yes, the gate is open and a boat can be launched at the Port ramp of PV, except as I found out today, they are charging $18 to launch. I thought it only applied to those launching on the weekend but after getting a ticket today, I guess it will be my last time there this year.

A ticket?

Yes, when I got off the water today there was a ticket on my windshield, it said pay or face a $1,000 fine and or jail.