Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish Contest 2022 Winners!!!
Well it's the last official posting for the 2022 Catfish Contest.... Been a great year for big fish congratulations to all that did so well this year...  So drum roll please.........
Our 2022 champion is John Ahi1953 from team north with a three fish score of 96.5 points.... well done John...
Our winning team this year is team south with a 20 point blowout win 310.5 to 290.5.... great job team south you done good...
Our winning youth is Catslayer with a .5 point win over my nephew Landon... way to go, (Justin you'll have to remind me which son is Catslayer)
Our team south winner is Mrs J, way to go Vi on an incredible year, even having a 31"er lost overboard without a score she still scorches in with a 94 score, great job...

Anyway congratulations to all our winners and everyone else that tangled with a cat this year as well... Watch for the official gathering and award banquet, upcoming soon... provided I can find some prizes to pass out... Congrats everyone...

Attached Files Image(s)

When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Congratulations everyone and thanks again Jeff for another fun year!
Catslayer is Devon. What is the cutoff for the youth group? He'll be 16 for the next contest so I'm just curious. Congratulations to all the winners, you guys did awesome!!!!
Congrats to the winners, thanks for putting it on again this year Jeff.
(11-02-2022, 03:06 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: Catslayer is Devon. What is the cutoff for the youth group? He'll be 16 for the next contest so I'm just curious. Congratulations to all the winners, you guys did awesome!!!!

Thanks Justin, if I am remembering the rules correctly if they are 16 or younger on the first day of the contest, they qualify for the youth division that year..  (Rules actually say March 1st..)  So it kind of gives them another year if they have a later birthday.. Anyway congrats to Devon, he spanked my score this year... We will be having the awards around the middle of the month... Thanks Jeff

You're welcome to all, it's a lot of fun to watch this contest progress... Sorry I was slow in getting things scored this year, it was a crazy busy summer for me, so apologize for not being completely on top of things this year... Hopefully next year I'll do better... Later Jeff
Shoot, I guess its too late to enter this little guy in the contest?  Not the smallest fish I ever caught, but...

[Image: IMG-0079.jpg]

jack of all tackle, master of none
(11-03-2022, 02:43 PM)joatmon Wrote: Shoot, I guess its too late to enter this little guy in the contest?  Not the smallest fish I ever caught, but...

[Image: IMG-0079.jpg]

That's impressive, we cut out the smallest prize a couple years back, but that one would be a definite contender for the trophy... amazing when fish take a hook as big as they are... Later J