Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Friday
I don't post a lot any more but I'm still fishing and still a live. 
fished from 8:30 a to 12 noon  was trolling for rain bows  3 of us had 5 poles out two on downriggers 
catching was kind of slow  but I think we got about 30 .   one nice brown and maybe one cut (looked weird) and   2 kokanee one of the kokanee was on a Rapala   

was fishing  on top had one downrigger down 20 feet the other 15 feet.    another boat was out there to, but we never did see him. he put in the water same time we did
(11-12-2022, 05:20 PM)liketrolling Wrote: I don't post a lot any more but I'm still fishing and still a live. 
fished from 8:30 a to 12 noon  was trolling for rain bows  3 of us had 5 poles out two on downriggers 
catching was kind of slow  but I think we got about 30 .   one nice brown and maybe one cut (looked weird) and   2 kokanee one of the kokanee was on a Rapala   

was fishing  on top had one downrigger down 20 feet the other 15 feet.    another boat was out there to, but we never did see him. he put in the water same time we did

I was wondering if you were still doing OK, it's been a while since we have heard from you, glad to hear you are still hanging in there and getting out for some fishing. Good he hear there are still some kokes in Jordanelle, only a few more weeks until we can keep some. How long was that nice brown?
Thanks for the report. Been trying to decide where to go next and I’ve been wanting to learn jordanelle. A 30 fish day you consider slow is impressive.
I think the brown was about 24 in. did not put a tape on him did not take any pitchers

have been fishing Idaho a lot but starting to run out of money.   but here is one pitcher my wife took she has a hard time 
[Image: Image2.png]
we were catching some 8 footers
(11-13-2022, 07:50 PM)liketrolling Wrote: I think the brown was about 24 in. did not put a tape on him did not take any pitchers

have been fishing Idaho a lot but starting to run out of money.   but here is one pitcher my wife took she has a hard time 

we were catching some 8 footers

A 24 " brown is a great fish, especially to catch while trolling. Hard to compared a 24" brown to a 8 ft sturgeon though, I can understand why you keep going back up there