Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022/2023 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge - Details and Placard
Here we go! Welcome to the 2022/2023 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge. Many of us find it is a lot of fun and a great motivator to get out and catch different species and try new waters we might not have tried otherwise. The details, including a placard for posting with your entries is attached. Please review and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. The challenge starts as soon as you find ice. Reply to this thread to let me know you're interested. Send me a PM if you would like to donate or help with prizes. Enjoy and Happy Fishing! Ron

Attached Files Image(s)

.docx   2023 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge rules.docx (Size: 71.77 KB / Downloads: 19)
Put me down for being part of the challenge... Thanks Ron, i look forward to this all year... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I'm in again. Looking forward to getting out.

jack of all tackle, master of none
(11-17-2022, 11:41 PM)joatmon Wrote: I'm in again.  Looking forward to getting out.

Great! Ice seems to be forming well. I'm looking forward to getting out too. I plan to get a trip in before Thanksgiving...
Greenhorn here, sign me up please.
Long time reader of all the posts for many years, Thank you for everyone's help.
JJ
Count me in again. I may not hit it as hard this year but we'll see.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(11-24-2022, 05:02 PM)MISS-A-LOT of fish Wrote: Greenhorn here, sign me up please.
Long time reader of all the posts for many years, Thank you for everyone's help.
JJ

Great! Welcome to the Challenge! I took forward to hearing from you and seeing your fish posts....

(11-25-2022, 04:43 PM)catchinon Wrote: Count me in again. I may not hit it as hard this year but we'll see.

Great! good to have you join us again. The ice is coming on nicely. I'm looking forward to getting out and focusing on some other waters...
I also want to do the ice challenge, thanks.
(12-16-2022, 08:48 PM)hook_sets Wrote: I also want to do the ice challenge, thanks.

Great! Welcome...
Hey Phong, it's good to see you're doing this. Maybe we can hook up sometime.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Hey Ron,
When we were out this week I thought about signing up until you kicked my butt.  Now that the score is somewhat evened up, it's time to sign up so let's do it.

Mike
Hey that's great, Mike. Glad you're going to join in the fun again. Time to track down a big "Predator"...
Might as well sigh me up again
(01-10-2023, 03:20 AM)EyLayo Wrote: Might as well sigh me up again

Too bad you didn't have all your early fish on the board, but good for me.... Can I put my bet on you to win..... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(01-10-2023, 03:20 AM)EyLayo Wrote: Might as well sigh me up again

Great! Glad you're going to join us again...