Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need someone to go with? Me too.
I'd like to get out and ice fish a bunch this year....my problem is that I don't have anyone to go with.  So, when I'm alone...I stick around the usual spots....Mantua to Strawberry to Electric everything in-between.
As I get older I've gotten a little smarter about adventuring off alone.  
Anyway....I have a truck, snowmobile, and more ice equipment I'll ever need (although I usually travel light).....and I'm happy to meet up with anyone.  Happy to be the there if you need a hand digging out....happy to have someone else around if I need it.
Anyway....just throwing it out there.
Heck...even if you don't want me to hang with you....It would be nice to have someone around just in case.
RG
I find it very helpful to post a little about you on your profile.
What city you live in.
What fish type you chase.
Are you able to fish week days.
Do you have camper, boat.

This makes it easier to find compatible people to spend the day with.
You're welcome to join up with me anytime we're going the same spots.. I'm a little north of you so probably will just be an occasional overlap, but would be great to share the ice and shoot the bull... Rumor has it we may try to find some ice in the morning, but I'm not sure it will be there... I had one spot almost ready to go and last nights wind blew off the ice sheet.... little disappointed, but when things get going we'll have to meet up... I'll send you a PM as we get some spots that might be in our overlap area... Good luck... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I am often looking for someone to go with, especially during the week. I don't know hard I will hit it this year, but it's always fun to get with new people. Let me know when we actually have some fishable ice.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Yep, me too. Ready to ice fish and hate going alone. I'm available some Fridays, Saturday, and Sundays. Let's do this!!!
I sometimes need someone to join me ice fishing.  You would also be welcome to tag along when I go with other folks.  I no longer own a snowmobile and I also sold my Snowkitty.  If interested, send me a PM.  I like to fish a variety of waters from southern Idaho to central (sometimes as far as Fish Lake) Utah.
I try and get out to those places too. Got gear and snow transportation. Shoot me a pm if you want
Dam, a few waters I'd love to fish over there, so I'll hit you up later this winter, if you'd like to come west, I'd gladly help you out here.
(11-19-2022, 05:23 AM)catchinon Wrote: I am often looking for someone to go with, especially during the week. I don't know hard I will hit it this year, but it's always fun to get with new people. Let me know when we actually have some fishable ice.

Perfect.
I have Thursdays and Saturdays off through Dec.  I'll reach out!

(11-19-2022, 01:02 PM)PVRanger Wrote: Yep, me too.  Ready to ice fish and hate going alone.  I'm available some Fridays, Saturday, and Sundays.  Let's do this!!!

Awesome, I'll let you know when I go....you let me know when you go....

(11-19-2022, 03:50 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: I sometimes need someone to join me ice fishing.  You would also be welcome to tag along when I go with other folks.  I no longer own a snowmobile and I also sold my Snowkitty.  If interested, send me a PM.  I like to fish a variety of waters from southern Idaho to central (sometimes as far as Fish Lake) Utah.

Kent, Let me know and if I'm available I'll definitely join you.  I'm always up to try somewhere new.
I still need to get you into the Cutts on the Weber with a fly rod!! 
Rob
Rob, please respond to my PM.
No telling when the weather will cooperate and Mantua will freeze. Once it does I would be happy to join you. 
Any work on the ice yet?
(11-18-2022, 05:51 PM)rgreenland Wrote: I'd like to get out and ice fish a bunch this year....my problem is that I don't have anyone to go with.  So, when I'm alone...I stick around the usual spots....Mantua to Strawberry to Electric everything in-between.
As I get older I've gotten a little smarter about adventuring off alone.  
Anyway....I have a truck, snowmobile, and more ice equipment I'll ever need (although I usually travel light).....and I'm happy to meet up with anyone.  Happy to be the there if you need a hand digging out....happy to have someone else around if I need it.
Anyway....just throwing it out there.
Heck...even if you don't want me to hang with you....It would be nice to have someone around just in case.
RG

Sounds like a good deal all around.  I love company, too.  

I have a few friends, but none of them like ice-fishing.  It's weird. 

All the normal places sound good to me.

By all means PM, me but be patient, I have three bad habits:  I'm frequently tied down at home, I often HAVE to do things short notice, and I talk a lot.