Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview Canyon Ice
Anybody know if the Reservoirs up Fairview are ready?
Anybody hit Huntington Reservoir today?
I hit Huntington on Saturday. 6" of good ice. Cleveland still had some open water. I caught 1 16" tiger. Fish were hugging the bottom really tight and it was hard to get them to bite. Everyone I talked to had a few bites and caught 1 or 2.
(11-21-2022, 02:49 PM)lonefisherman Wrote: I hit Huntington on Saturday. 6" of good ice. Cleveland still had some open water. I caught 1 16" tiger. Fish were hugging the bottom really tight and it was hard to get them to bite. Everyone I talked to had a few bites and caught 1 or 2.

Thank you,
I was up at Huntington on Sunday.  A solid 8 inches of ice.  It was noisy, but solid.  Caught six Tigers.  All were very healthy.
(11-23-2022, 03:22 AM)GoBucks Wrote: I was up at Huntington on Sunday.  A solid 8 inches of ice.  It was noisy, but solid.  Caught six Tigers.  All were very healthy.

Thanks for the report, wow, 8" thick already, must be cold up there. Were there lots of people up there?
(11-23-2022, 07:01 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 03:22 AM)GoBucks Wrote: I was up at Huntington on Sunday.  A solid 8 inches of ice.  It was noisy, but solid.  Caught six Tigers.  All were very healthy.

Thanks for the report, wow, 8" thick already, must be cold up there. Were there lots of people up there?
Three other small groups from what I could see.  There were a few holes around us that must have been drilled a day or two before us.