Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIC VIEWING??????
When I select to view a pic in a post to enlarge picture for better viewing, I get a message for a misspelled postImg.cc..... When selecting Dismiss tab and getting out of this screen, the pic then comes up when selecting onto pic itself. Also, I can view all other pics in other post after initial Dismiss. It only occurs after I'm done viewing BFT. This use to not happen before where I could just select the pic with all being good. Is this something that has changed on this sight or is it the windows operating system or a setting fubar on my computer? I can't seem to find issue causing this. My wife's apple computer does not do this at all.

[Image: pic-viewing.jpg]

[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Roger, try clicking on these pics and see if the enlarge without issue:
https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/showthre...id=1102448
I don't think I have the exact issue you are having but at times they won't enlarge and I do get some type of warning but it rarely happens all the time, just every once in a while.
Curt, its still doing the same thing with the pics you provided. Once again when I select dismiss tab the issue goes away. When I do enlarge it, I can further enlarge a pic depending the format used from those who post. Once I go offline from the forum and come back on the process starts all over again. 
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(11-27-2022, 02:58 PM)Bduck Wrote: Curt, its still doing the same thing with the pics you provided. Once again when I select dismiss tab the issue goes away. When I do enlarge it, I can further enlarge a pic depending the format used from those who post. Once I go offline from the forum and come back on the process starts all over again. 

That's strange, I wonder if others are having this issue. Undecided As I said I don't have the problem every time, it worked fine on those pics I linked above. What server are you using? I'm on comcast.
Here's what I figured out, I post a few pics with my iPhone which is where I'm having issue. I do a lot of posting with a desk top windows operating system. The pic that appears in all of my postings of my truck with boat at the bottom of each frame is taken with a regular camera. No problem with enlarging the view here. Now, I view on my wife's apple desk top system with no issues at all with any of the pics. Is it the windows operating system or is it the iPhone causing this? How many pictures are being inserted using iPhone & I don't know if Android phones is effected? 
Harrisville UT
I have so many issues viewing pictures it isn't even funny, but I use apple iphone and ipad to get on line when I'm adding photos. I'm on my work computer all day long so I try to view things on it, but it has firewalls for security that won't let me open any files, so this don't work... When I open them on my apple items, they come up on a funky viewer that is nearly impossible to zoom in so you can see any detail...(it likes to zoom into weird places and spazz out instead of working like every other viewer does.) Yup I'm not very happy with the photo viewing on the forum anymore, it's really hard to try and score the contest fish and just for viewing pleasure it's not worth the frustration... I should get a new personal computer, but after 9-10 hours on line for work I'm not wanting to get back on a different machine... Wish they would do something different but I'm afraid it is what it is... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!