Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost my Hunting and Fishing Partner
Quote:This past week has been a rough one for our family as I lost my hunting and Fishing buddy for the past 55 years as my wife Brenda passed on the 3rd of Jan. She truly was my Soulmate, she always brightened up the room and made friends very easily. She worked at the Base Commissary from 1996 to 2017 when we both retired. she was known for her love of the outdoors and hunting and fishing and being an avid Packer Fan.  

[Image: Brenda-s-Axis-Buck-and-rattler-we-ran-ac...ind-us.jpg]

[Image: Brenda-wipers.jpg]
[url=https://postimg.cc/75Hc50dF][/url]
(01-07-2023, 07:11 PM)PACKFAN Wrote:
Quote:This past week has been a rough one for our family as I lost my hunting and Fishing buddy for the past 55 years as my wife Brenda passed on the 3rd of Jan. She truly was my Soulmate, she always brightened up the room and made friends very easily. She worked at the Base Commissary from 1996 to 2017 when we both retired. she was known for her love of the outdoors and hunting and fishing and being an avid Packer Fan.  

So sorry for your loss.  Hope the hurt eases though it will never go away. Good luck and remember the good times.  I haven't lost a spouse, but my son passed 11/21/2022 and my mother 12/1/2022.  It has been a very rough holiday season.
Bryce Lowder
I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to.
Glad you posted about your loss Pete, it's a Sad day when we lose anyone close to us but losing a spouse has got to be the hardest thing in life to go through. I am truly sorry for your loss.
Sorry to hear that, better half lost her son in October, so it's been a rough few months here. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
My condolences Pete
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
So sorry for your loss.
(01-07-2023, 07:41 PM)BRL1 Wrote:

So sorry for your loss.  Hope the hurt eases though it will never go away.  Good luck and remember the good times.  I haven't lost a spouse, but my son passed 11/21/2022 and my mother 12/1/2022.  It has been a very rough holiday season.
Sorry for your loss as well, I lost my mother at a very young age I had just returned from Vietnam in in 1968 and she passed away 3 months later from cancer she had just turned 39.
Condolences for you and your family.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.

Pete.

So sorry for your loss. Brenda was always a joy to see when we shopped the commissary. Knowing how much the two of us spend doing everything together we know this has to be a such a tough time for you and your family. 

Prayers for you and your family,

Jeff and Jil
I can't even imagine an adventure without Cookie by my side - my heart aches for ya
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I am sorry to read about the loss of your spouse. We don't know each other, but I have enjoyed your posts on this forum for many years.
I wish you the best moving forward.
Josh
Very sorry to hear that Pete.  Love and prayers Brother.  
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."