Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake
Any reports on the ice and road conditions at Fish Lake?  Is the ice safe?  Slush?  Catching Success?  Kind of concerned to hit the local lakes around Ogden due to questionable ice/edge conditions.
(01-11-2023, 05:15 AM)icerman Wrote: Any reports on the ice and road conditions at Fish Lake?  Is the ice safe?  Slush?  Catching Success?  Kind of concerned to hit the local lakes around Ogden due to questionable ice/edge conditions.

Fish Lake lodge messaged me 2 days ago said there was 6" of slush under the snow. More storms hitting that area on and off til next Thursday
Just talked to Fish Lake Lodge- 8" to 10" of ice, slushy with 6" new snow. They were waiting for the snow plows to arrive.
Thanks for the information, I'm going to try to get out their soon. Does anyone know if the perch are biting?
The perch are always biting. Just find the weed edge and you will find perch. I prefer the north and northwest side.
My bride and I were there last Sat.
6" snow on ice.
2" frozen layer over 2" or so of slush.
About 6" of good ice.
Where we went there was a bit of slush for about 30' or so out from shore then we were on top of frozen slush layer.  No problems at all.