Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pic of Echo, Jan 10th
[Image: echo-Jan-th.jpg]

Pic courtesy of M Proctor, sorry no other info.
Still fishable. Saw a few on it yesterday on my way through.
(01-13-2023, 12:00 AM)EyLayo Wrote: Still fishable. Saw a few on it yesterday on my way through.

It made me wonder how much standing water is on the ice but I figured the ice was still good as thick as it was. Thanks for the info of people fishing it.
Stop and get a few pics of all the elk if you get up there. There was a gaggle of them meandering below the dam last couple days
(01-13-2023, 12:07 AM)EyLayo Wrote: Stop and get a few pics of all the elk if you get up there. There was a gaggle of them meandering below the dam last couple days

We saw them there the last time were were there, I think they Winter there.
I have a couple students who fished the NW area a few days back. They picked up about 20 decent perch. They did not volunteer any info about how they caught them but they did a good job of rubbing it in my face and wondered if I wanted them to start filming with my gopro so it could see what a fish was.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(01-13-2023, 03:24 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: I have a couple students who fished the NW area a few days back. They picked up about 20 decent perch. They did not volunteer any info about how they caught them but they did a good job of rubbing it in my face and wondered if I wanted them to start filming with my gopro so it could see what a fish was.

LOL, that's funny they were giving you a hard time about not getting out more, hopefully you told them, they were the reason for you not getting out as much but at lease you found out some good info.  NW area, would that be by the dam?