Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panguitch
Any word on ice conditions at Panguitch lake headed there this weekend. Thanks.
I just watched a YouTube video by Joe, (Prospector) from Panguitch lake, he didn't say how thick it was, but looked like plenty of ice and he rolled a bunch of fish... I think it was just this last week when he was there... I think he did 3 parts of the video, I just watched one so far... It will probably help you answer some questions and give you some tips... Good luck... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I have a friend that fished it last Sunday. He said the slush was bad and fishing was wose. They caught 5 in 5 hours between three of them. He attributed it to the full moon.
(01-13-2023, 02:56 PM)Saltslam Wrote: I have a friend that fished it last Sunday. He said the slush was bad and fishing was wose. They caught 5 in 5 hours between three of them. He attributed it to the full moon.
Myself and several friend fished it Friday and today. Fishing was better Friday. Slush sucks but ice is safe. Caught a few tigers but can’t get the photos to upload. Anyone know how other creek looks think of stopping there on the way home.
(01-15-2023, 12:56 AM)Potsy Wrote: Myself and several friend fished it Friday and today. Fishing was better Friday. Slush sucks but ice is safe. Caught a few tigers but can’t get the photos to upload. Anyone know how other creek looks think of stopping there on the way home.

I heard the ice has been good, but with the reservoir filling thanks to all the runoff, the edges have been somewhat soft. I'd say it is worth checking out.