Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deercreek
(01-21-2023, 06:44 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 05:59 PM)2021ang Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 04:19 PM)a_bow_nut Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 12:29 AM)Cryptothedog Wrote: wondering if I can get a 4 wheeler out there?

FYI. Motorized vehicles are not allowed on the ice at Deer Creek.

I can't find any listing's concerning motor vehicle restrictions at Deer Creek. Can you share that information please. Thank you.

anagement:

Deer Creek has always been overly restrictive on anything that might result in contamination of this drinking water supply.  This includes the no dogs allowed on boats rule...and no parking below the high water line around the lake.  In the past there were printed restrictions on the use of motorized wheelers and sleds on the lake, but in checking the current DEER CREEK BROCHURE LINK I can find no current written restrictions.    Might want to call the office for confirmation one way or another. 
Phone: 435-654-0171 

Stephen Studebaker Park Manager

New information concerning OHV access to Deer Creek posted on the Utah State Park Deer Creek page in the current conditions page.
Information: Currently registered snowmobiles and snowdogs ARE allowed on the ice. They may only access from the Island or Main boat ramps. No cars, trucks, vans, or SUVs are allowed on the ice.
(02-05-2023, 08:32 PM)2021ang Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 06:44 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 05:59 PM)2021ang Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 04:19 PM)a_bow_nut Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 12:29 AM)Cryptothedog Wrote: wondering if I can get a 4 wheeler out there?

FYI. Motorized vehicles are not allowed on the ice at Deer Creek.

I can't find any listing's concerning motor vehicle restrictions at Deer Creek. Can you share that information please. Thank you.

anagement:

Deer Creek has always been overly restrictive on anything that might result in contamination of this drinking water supply.  This includes the no dogs allowed on boats rule...and no parking below the high water line around the lake.  In the past there were printed restrictions on the use of motorized wheelers and sleds on the lake, but in checking the current DEER CREEK BROCHURE LINK I can find no current written restrictions.    Might want to call the office for confirmation one way or another. 
Phone: 435-654-0171 

Stephen Studebaker Park Manager

New information concerning OHV access to Deer Creek posted on the Utah State Park Deer Creek page in the current conditions page.
Information: Currently registered snowmobiles and snowdogs ARE allowed on the ice. They may only access from the Island or Main boat ramps. No cars, trucks, vans, or SUVs are allowed on the ice.
Does a Prius count as a car?
No mention of atv's?
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.