Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon & Echo
Fished them both today and didn’t even get a bite! Never marked a fish on our flashers. Drilled several holes, tried a few different depths and NOTHING!!! Sad
Went to East Canyon to day. 4 bites is all, no fish. The only ones I marked on the finder were the ones who very lightly touched and left. Tried 4 locations, no luck. My buddy marked no fish and had no bites. Each group that I spoke with had the same results. Beautiful day, but no fish!
(01-21-2023, 10:30 PM)icerman Wrote: Went to East Canyon to day.  4 bites is all, no fish.  The only ones I marked on the finder were the ones who very lightly touched and left.  Tried 4 locations, no luck.  My buddy marked no fish and had no bites.  Each group that I spoke with had the same results.  Beautiful day, but no fish!

We hit it Thursday. I caught 8.  Hit it yesterday only caught 3.  They are finicky for sure.  The bite was early between 7 and 9 then died till 2.
We fished 30 to 40 feet of water with most hits at 12 to 15 feet.  Yellow and white tubes with garlic scented shrimp was the best.

Hope that helps for your next trip there.

LT
(01-22-2023, 04:00 PM)litetackle Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 10:30 PM)icerman Wrote: Went to East Canyon to day.  4 bites is all, no fish.  The only ones I marked on the finder were the ones who very lightly touched and left.  Tried 4 locations, no luck.  My buddy marked no fish and had no bites.  Each group that I spoke with had the same results.  Beautiful day, but no fish!

We hit it Thursday. I caught 8.  Hit it yesterday only caught 3.  They are finicky for sure.  The bite was early between 7 and 9 then died till 2.
We fished 30 to 40 feet of water with most hits at 12 to 15 feet.  Yellow and white tubes with garlic scented shrimp was the best.

Hope that helps for your next trip there.

LT
Are you guys searching for the Perch, Walleye, or the crappie? Anybody can catch trout.LOL Just curious. Now that everything firmed up, the edges. I would like to get out and do a search at echo. Thanks guys. Pikeman