Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just discovered
this feature on the board. 

On the Utah Fishing Forum, the column of balloons that tell you if there are new posts in that sub-forum, if you hover over the balloon, you can click it to mark that sub-forum as read. For forums that you seldom or never visit, that's really nice just to get rid of the clutter. Or to "reset" the notification so you can tell there really are new posts.
There are a lot of little things like that on this new BFT. Some are just little things but they weren't there on the old forum. Like being able to same drafts of post. It doesn't happen often but I have found at times, I'm in the middle of repling to a post and have to leave or I think about something else to add to a post but I need to do some more research before posting it. I also like the feature of being able to subscribe to a certain board, so with any new post, you get an email notice.
I discovered that feature the hard way. More than once I have clicked on that absentmindedly thinking it would take me into that forum. Such a nice big target.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.