Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help
Good morning,

I live in Nampa and do most of my fishing from a small aluminum boat.  My pastor has asked me about taking a group of young teens fishing.  My small boat wouldn't work very well.  I don't shore fish, so I am asking for out of town places where I could take some young teens.  Some of them have never fished.  The desire is for a place out of town where they have safe access and will very likely be successful.  I am thinking late March or some time in April.  I welcome a response here or you could send me a private message.  Thanks for your help.  This could be a good time for some of our teens.

Physion, or Fred
How far do want to travel, are you wanting to stay overnight somewhere?
(02-07-2023, 07:24 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: How far do want to travel, are you wanting to stay overnight somewhere?

CJ or perhaps Cascade would be an absolute max.  We are not planning to stay over night.  Probably just a Saturday.  I know people fish CJ, Lucky Peak, Arrowrock, and Cascade from the shore.  There's a lot of shoreline and it would be most helpful for me to have specific locations.  I fish all of those reservoirs in my boat but don't have a clue about productive shore areas for kids.

Thanks
Horsetheif is close to cascade and is well stocked with several varieties of trout and we have had much better luck shore fishing there than cascade.