Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Spring/Fall Challenge and Cat Contest Sign Up
Sign me up.
Kent, I got you on the list, sorry I thought you were already on there... You are now thanks for signing up.. Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Please sign us up!  Bill- BiggerBait, (me) and my two grandkids, Tyson- (16yrs) Iguanascancatfish, Aubrey- (13yrs) TheCatfishWhisperer.
We're in the North area. Thank you

(03-27-2023, 02:48 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Okay this is where you sign up. Contest is free to participate, but you must be signed up before you catch the fish you want to enter. Sign up by replying to this post. Thanks Jeff 
PS. Sign me up for the contest as well. 

Please sign me and a couple of my grandkids up for the Northern Catfish contest. 
Bill- BiggerBait
Tyson- (16) Iguanascancatfish
Aubrey- (13) TheCatfishWhisperer

Where can I find the card to use for the pictures? 

Thank you for your help!
Bill, it's found on the first page of this thread, #11. Congrats to you all for joining, especially Aubrey in her first year. It's always good to see more youth. Maybe we can talk Jeff into making a youth category.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Hey Bill got you and your crew all added to the list... Good luck this year, hope you have a great time with the grandkids...
(03-27-2023, 02:48 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Okay this is where you sign up. Contest is free to participate, but you must be signed up before you catch the fish you want to enter. Sign up by replying to this post. Thanks Jeff 

Myself and Lil_RIggs are team south please and thank you
Got you on the list, now you can fish.... Like that made any difference... Good luck Greg and Landon... Later J

Sign me up, please!
(06-02-2023, 02:11 PM)Vigitant Wrote:

Sign me up, please!

Got you on the list, thanks for joining in the fun... J
Here is a placard for the Fall: I don't know the author of the spring placard, but I just modified it.

[Image: Fall-Logo.jpg]
Not sure if we need to announce ourselves again, but please sign me up for both the fall challenge and cat contest. Team south please.

jack of all tackle, master of none
I thought we got Lucy signed up for the contest before. If not please add her. Thanks
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Craig does she have a BFT screen name? I thought we had put her on as well, but not sure what name I'm looking for? Thanks Jeff
Lucyraeofsunshine. I'll check to see if I got the spelling right.

LucyRaeOfSunshine Thanks