Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coast Guard fence Taken DOWN
The Petition worked We WON this is a first government giving in to the people they removed the fence at Sandy Hook opening the beach access back up to the public Thanks to the Coast Guard for doing the right thing

[Image: banana.gif]
[signature]
i was up there they wouldnt let me on the beach but the fence was taken down
[signature]
I just found that out myself there is still an access issue but it will be taken care of shortly its just some govt red tape stuff
[signature]
well in my opinion they must have something very important up there that they dont want anyone to find. I mean why else would they do something like that. im sure that the government is smart enough that they would know if someone really wanted to do a terroist bombing there they could just come from a boat and plant the bomb. I think they might have a missle launch site somewhere up in that aera and they dont want anyone to stumble over it and expose it.
[signature]
No missle site there is a firing range nearby that they claim is to close to the beach but it has been there for years and there has never been any danger the fence is usless like you said anyone can run a boat right in there the fence was put there with saftey in mind but not very thought out with the impact it would have on the public
[signature]
Good job guys. I'm glad you triumphed over the adversary.[cool]
[signature]