Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newton
Any info on Newton?
The reservoir is 78% full as of yesterday (Bureau of Reclamation).  From my own personal experience and from what I hear from others that have fished there in the past eight months or so, Newton reservoir seems to essentially fished out - could be wrong though.
(04-25-2023, 10:17 PM)10_ft_Jon_boat Wrote: The reservoir is 78% full as of yesterday (Bureau of Reclamation).  From my own personal experience and from what I hear from others that have fished there in the past eight months or so, Newton reservoir seems to essentially fished out - could be wrong though.

Thanks I appreciate it.
Do you guys know if the ice is gone? I suspect there won't be much for fish since it was so difficult to find them when the water was low through the ice... Seems like there were some good perch in there, but you could only find one or two per trip, so now with high water they will be scattered pretty thin... However they should get a good spawn this year and so in three years we might have some good fishing return to Newton... Hope so I like that pond... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!