Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage outdoor magazines
Did not make it to the Gorge this weekend due to weather but got a chance to open a bunch of boxes of vintage outdoor magazines we picked up at an estate sale. God bless the fellow for holding onto his Outdoor Life magazines since the early 40's.. also had American Rifleman, Field and Stream, and Sports Afield.

Out normal plan with these pickups is to sell them to collectors on eBay. But in this case, since I subscribed since my preteen years to ODL, but did not keep them, I am going to enjoy them. At least for a while.

The cover art is so awesome on these old magazines 

a couple photos I snapped while organizing them

[Image: image000000.jpg]

[Image: 20230507-160002.jpg]
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Wow. Excellent!
Excellent find, I remember seeing the old-style artwork on those magazines. I also remember the baseball cards I use to buy as a kid for a stick of bubble gum that I destroyed pinning them to my bicycle spokes. Knowing now of the treasure I had back then would have been rich at least to me today. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF