Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop repair
I have used Mike's Prop and Iron Works for my prop years for the past several years.  Recently, I have been unable to reach him.  I had two props that had very minor damage on them, so after doing some research, I took them to A Rock in SLC.  After looking at my props, the young lady said that it would take about 10 days to make the repairs and it would be $174.50.   I said no thanks and walked out the door with my unrepaired props.  I decided to drive by Mike's house and see if anyone was there (he works from his home).  Mike was there and immediately handed me his business card and said that he had changed his telephone number.  He said it would be $75, to repair both props, and that they would be ready on Wednesday.  

Mike lives in SLC and does excellent work, for a reasonable price.  If you need a prop repaired, or other iron works done, I suggest you contact Mike, by phone or text, at 385-549-0538.
(05-15-2023, 08:39 PM)Kent Wrote: I have used Mike's Prop and Iron Works for my prop years for the past several years.  Recently, I have been unable to reach him.  I had two props that had very minor damage on them, so after doing some research, I took them to A Rock in SLC.  After looking at my props, the young lady said that it would take about 10 days to make the repairs and it would be $174.50.   I said no thanks and walked out the door with my unrepaired props.  I decided to drive by Mike's house and see if anyone was there (he works from his home).  Mike was there and immediately handed me his business card and said that he had changed his telephone number.  He said it would be $75, to repair both props, and that they would be ready on Wednesday.  

Mike lives in SLC and does excellent work, for a reasonable price.  If you need a prop repaired, or other iron works done, I suggest you contact Mike, by phone or text, at 385-549-0538.

Thanks for the info Kent