Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy jump in gas prices today
30 cent per gallon jump today, if you can still find it for $3.89 you better get it now because it's going up to $4.19. I always thought prices were tied to the price of oil per barrel but that must have changed because that price is still the same and has even dropped a little today to $70.59.
Gas is now more expensive than diesel, for the first time in a long time.
That's crazy, have to see what the better half has to say when sh gets home, price used to be tied to the price per oil barrel, but not anymore.
(05-16-2023, 11:24 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: That's crazy, have to see what the better half has to say when sh gets home, price used to be tied to the price per oil barrel, but not anymore.
Got off the Freeway at that Maverik there in Burley yesterday as I was coming home and got a killer price on gas there at 3.60 a gallon, so I was shocked when I hit Brigham city and saw it was 4.19, I thought no way but as I got to the North end of Ogden I saw the same thing, when I got to Riverdale road it was 3.89 but this morning it was up to 4.19 as well. I went to another Maverik and found it was still at 3.89 so I fill up before it too went up.
Wow, that's crazy, better half says it's been holding steady here, but wouldn't be surprised if it went up by next weekend.