Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard
As there has been a lot of reports on Willard I'll keep it short fished from about 4 till dark no love until the last hr found a school of wipers close to shore got them on a jerk bait caught a limit and ate them for dinner tonight they sure fight hard.
(06-03-2023, 11:51 PM)Bubman1 Wrote: As there has been a lot of reports on Willard I'll keep it short fished from about 4 till dark no love until the last hr found a school of wipers close to shore got them on a jerk bait caught a limit and ate them for dinner tonight they sure fight hard.
Make your reports as long as you like, no matter how many reports have been posted, everyone has a different way of fishing, just like you caught them on jerk baits, no one else has caught them like that, especial a limit of them. Was there any size to the ones you caught? Thanks for the report.
(06-03-2023, 11:57 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 11:51 PM)Bubman1 Wrote: As there has been a lot of reports on Willard I'll keep it short fished from about 4 till dark no love until the last hr found a school of wipers close to shore got them on a jerk bait caught a limit and ate them for dinner tonight they sure fight hard.
Make your reports as long as you like, no matter how many reports have been posted, everyone has a different way of fishing, just like you caught them on jerk baits, no one else has caught them like that, especial a limit of them. Was there any size to the ones you caught? Thanks for the report.

They were in the 3-5 pound range
(06-04-2023, 12:05 AM)Bubman1 Wrote:

Nice, so the were bigger wipers, 18" or larger?
(06-04-2023, 12:15 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 12:05 AM)Bubman1 Wrote:

Nice, so the were bigger wipers, 18" or larger?

[Image: IMG-20230602-215556.jpg]
Nice wiper.