Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube fishing hobby
Cookie and I have had our little YouTube channel  for a few years. It is a hobby and a way to keep memories. 

In the last year or so we have been discussing making some actual focused content around bank tangling. Not hotshotting locations but more methods and such. The origin of the idea is simply our journey from the boat to the bank and how it fits with Cookie's MS and Buckwheats disability.. Doing that would move us from the hobbyist to the bussiness side of social media. A transition we have resisted but in the end who would not enjoy having a bit of the gas money back that we use in our hobby.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is just to let you know if you see some videos show up that have a more content focus that is us exploring the idea a bit. Normally I would not take the time to explain my thinking on something like this but I respect this group and the people in it an I know there is significant sensitivity to social media and hot spotting that I want to respect as best I can while we explore our hobby a bit.

Cheers
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I personally think it’s a great idea!! Being a bank tangler myself. Looking forward to your videos.
Great idea Lance. There will always be those haters out there, especially for any out of the way places but as long as you don't name them, I think you will be Ok but you could still get those haters.