Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvy 7-3
Decided to hit starvy didn't get there till late, still not many boats, was going to make a day of it, found some fish in nights, caught ten smaller eyes and one smally, trolled around a bit nothing wanted what I was draggin,  storm come through about 4 and most everyone left, it calmed back down went back where we started, either jig n worm or throwing jigs seemed to work good most where 12 inchers, finally had something bigger on, a nice smally.

[Image: 2017826940423864182.jpg]

Decided to put on what I was using at sand wash, It seem to find a little bit bigger eyes, managed a couple about 15 inches, it actually slowed a bit after dark waiting for the moon to come up, did get this tagged fish, its just a DNR tag I think I'm in for a drawing.

[Image: 20230703-212920.jpg]

Had on good slam of the lure but it didn't stick then about ten o'clock it stuck, finally something that really needed the net, 27 inch eye.

[Image: 5538263283130128033.jpg]

Left around 11, a really good day and night fishing, between 2 of us 32 eyes, 2 smallys, one bow in the boat, looking forward to next time,
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Wow, great report.
Great report Mike and that was a great eye you entered... Should have put the smallie in the contest as well... Thanks for posting... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Great!  Sounds like you are getting Starvy dialed in.  There are bigger mamas in there for you to go after.  But they don't bite small stuff.
Thanks guys, ya didnt even think about putting the smally in the contest, still working on getting it dialed just right, got to weed through alot of little ones to find more bigger ones, still need to put more time in on the water, dang for the badluck.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]