Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geezer Gathering at Lincoln Beach 7-20-23 (VIDEO ADDED)
Hey Pat,

Great report and the part of the video that worked! Sorry I wasn't old enough to join the gathering and I was so slow to see this. Happy birthday and many more to come!
(07-27-2023, 07:37 PM)Piscophilic Wrote: Hey Pat,

Great report and the part of the video that worked! Sorry I wasn't old enough to join the gathering and I was so slow to see this. Happy birthday and many more to come!

Thanks.  I think we owe ourselves another join-up this fall.
Welcome to the age of octogenary 'old' friend.  I can see from your posts that, like me, your going as hard as you can for as long as you can.  Please keep it up.  ?
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(07-30-2023, 08:01 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 07:37 PM)Piscophilic Wrote: Hey Pat,

Thanks.  I think we owe ourselves another join-up this fall.
Sounds great to me. Things are a bit late this year, but as soon as the bigger fish start showing more regularly, I will let you know and we can try to work something out.
(07-31-2023, 02:44 PM)dubob Wrote: Welcome to the age of octogenary 'old' friend.  I can see from your posts that, like me, your going as hard as you can for as long as you can.  Please keep it up.  ?

Very competitive of you to race ahead and get there before me.  But that's okay.

Hope to follow you through at least a few more birthdays.  But I'm back to dealing with some kidney issues.  Just spent a couple of days at the IHC "hotel" but doing well now.  Hope to be back on the water within a couple of weeks.

Have you been molesting our finny denizens much this summer?
(07-31-2023, 06:19 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 02:44 PM)dubob Wrote: Welcome to the age of octogenary 'old' friend.  I can see from your posts that, like me, your going as hard as you can for as long as you can.  Please keep it up.  ?

Very competitive of you to race ahead and get there before me.  But that's okay.

Hope to follow you through at least a few more birthdays.  But I'm back to dealing with some kidney issues.  Just spent a couple of days at the IHC "hotel" but doing well now.  Hope to be back on the water within a couple of weeks.

Have you been molesting our finny denizens much this summer?
Answered in a PM.  
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."