Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek "No parking" reply
"The current parking lot has been filling up on Saturdays and Sundays for the past month and there are limited alternate places to park. I personally have launched a 21 foot boat with vehicles lined along the road to within a car length of the sign at the top of the ramp. I understand the difficulty that comes with launching and loading a boat at the ramp. Due to these constraints on parking space there are no plans to place "no parking" signs along the road above the ramp. No parking signs will be placed along the ramp the same way they were last year when the water level drops. There are plans to increase parking as development progresses in the park.

Thank you for your comment and concern.

Mercer Owen
Lost Creek Assistant Manager"
(07-28-2023, 12:55 AM)Kent Wrote: [font=Open Sans", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol]
<"The current parking lot has been filling up on Saturdays and Sundays for the past month and there are limited alternate places to park. I personally have launched a 21 foot boat with vehicles lined along the road to within a car length of the sign at the top of the ramp. I understand the difficulty that comes with launching and loading a boat at the ramp. Due to these constraints on parking space there are no plans to place "no parking" signs along the road above the ramp. No parking signs will be placed along the ramp the same way they were last year when the water level drops. There are plans to increase parking as development progresses in the park.  >[/font]

[font=Open Sans", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol]>
Thank you for your comment and concern. <[/font]

[font=Open Sans", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol]
--[/font]

[font=Open Sans", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol][Image: State-Parks-logo-small.png][/font]
[font=Open Sans", -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol]
> Mercer Owen <
> Lost Creek Assistant Manager" <
[/font]
>

Thanks kent maybe come fall it will be better but I don't see how one car length would hurt I guess we just have to deal until they get more parking Thanks for sharing
Thanks Kent, hope you don't mind that I fixed the font issue on your post. They don't seem to want to do much up there, I was surprised they put in the docks.
(07-29-2023, 01:24 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Thanks Kent, hope you don't mind that I fixed the font issue on your post. They don't seem to want to do much up there, I was surprised they put in the docks.

I don't mind at all; in fact, I am grateful.  I copied and pasted directly from an email, and it showed all of those font descriptions.  I have tried to delete them before, but with very limited success for my efforts.  Do you have tools that are not available to the general membership?
(07-29-2023, 02:58 AM)Kent Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 01:24 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Thanks Kent, hope you don't mind that I fixed the font issue on your post. They don't seem to want to do much up there, I was surprised they put in the docks.

I don't mind at all; in fact, I am grateful.  I copied and pasted directly from an email, and it showed all of those font descriptions.  I have tried to delete them before, but with very limited success for my efforts.  Do you have tools that are not available to the general membership?

No special tool, I've just been playing with it for a few year now and have figured out what to delete and what to save. I'll edit oldguy's reply to you where the font is still there, I'll put < > on either side of the part that needs to be deleted and the part to save is in the middle. And always use the quick edit, not the full edit when doing this.
(07-29-2023, 12:56 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 02:58 AM)Kent Wrote:

No special tool, I've just been playing with it for a few year now and have figured out what to delete and what to save. I'll edit oldguy's reply to you where the font is still there, I'll put < > on either side of the part that needs to be deleted and the part to save is in the middle. And always use the quick edit, not the full edit when doing this.

Interesting, I have never used quick edit.
That might be why you were having problems.