Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pole found Echo
If you lost a pole at Echo or know someone who did tell me what kind and we will try to get it back to you.

All tiny fish at Echo this morning. The bigger ones ( bass and perch) must have went deep during the storm last night and had not moved back into the normal feeding locations but lots of young fish wandering the shores. I am excited for the next few years. So many branches pushed in with the flood. We were drop shotting and I bet I lost 15 rigs in an hour. Great cover for the finned critters and thier food but snag city for me even with hanger shots.. I should have put a slip bobber on to give a more vertical presentation as any angled retrieve snagged in the area we played in.

I told Cookie that I am going to hike down from the rest stop and fish that shore line soon. She said " let me know how you do cause I ain't gona"

No video just a report. Itwas a quick trip.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
My brother lost a nice rod we went back to look for it twice
. I will get model make and info we lost it near where you mentioned , I told him when water drops it would be easy to find.

Cowboy pirate, my bother will pm or contact you with the description and info on lost rod/reel, very well could be his from you description of where you fished.
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life