Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-15 Incident 8-14-2023
I was heading south bound to the Farmington Station when traffic came to a crawl in all lanes. As I was nearing the Antelope exit, noticed about a dozen + vehicles on the shoulder with several UHP cars & Incident Management vehicle. At first, I thought it was a pileup accident but looking closer I seen all vehicles had flat tires, most had between 2-3 flats. Has anyone heard what had happened? Haven't been able to find any news on this yet. Possible contractor spilling box of nails?  
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
I haven't heard anything about it but that would be a bummer, two or more flats at the same time with multiple vehicles would for sure cause a problem. Could the police have thrown out those tire spikes to get a bad guy and those other cars just happened to come along Undecided
The tire spikes were a thought I had also and makes better sense the way the vehicles was one behind the other. Most nails & screws I have ever found in my tires just penetrate without flattening the tires and create only slow leaks if any.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF