Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek Reservoir
Roger ( BDuck ) and I decided to try our luck at Lost Creek today , when we first got there around 0630 we were the only boat on the reservoir . That lasted about an hour , but it was really nice to have the whole place to ourselves for a little while. Ended up there were only 4 boats on the water all day not including a couple of paddle boarders. We started trolling right off , went up by the dam marked a lot of fish but there is a lot of moss showing up in the water. We started to catch some small Cutty's I got 5 total and one self releaser we never saw. Roger got 3 all within about an hour, then it just turned off for the rest of the time we were there. The Eagles were active today and letting their Presents be known . Lots of fish showing up on the screen just not much in takers , No Kokanee at all , we were off the water about 1:30 pm . Strange year for fishing this year , Anyway it was a good day to be out and on the water. Thanks Roger for a great day.
A not-so-great day at catching especially kokes but is better than a day doing homework. It was great watching Eagles zero in on a fish behind the boat, I can watch them all day and be happy. Glad you were able to get away Dan. It has been another dismal year for me fishing. Hoping I can turn it around for next year.  
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Glad you two were able to get out and have some success, even if it wasn't what you were hoping for. Any chubs? Always cool seeing the eagles up there.
Sure is Purdy up that way when the leaves start to turn. Its about time.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew