Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Fligging Invite at Willard
My Friday Fligging date with Fast Randy got moved to Saturday so if there is anyone that would like to join me Friday 9/29 at Willard to catch catfish, send me a PM and I’ll get you out there. Fishing for cats this time of year at Willard is pretty good and I’m pretty confident we will get into some fish.
(09-25-2023, 09:07 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: My Friday Fligging date with Fast Randy got moved to Saturday so if there is anyone that would like to join me Friday 9/29 at Willard to catch catfish, send me a PM and I’ll get you out there. Fishing for cats this time of year at Willard is pretty good and I’m pretty confident we will get into some fish.

weather forecast isn't very good for Friday thru weekend
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
(09-25-2023, 09:42 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:
(09-25-2023, 09:07 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: My Friday Fligging date with Fast Randy got moved to Saturday so if there is anyone that would like to join me Friday 9/29 at Willard to catch catfish, send me a PM and I’ll get you out there. Fishing for cats this time of year at Willard is pretty good and I’m pretty confident we will get into some fish.

Forest, I don’t know what forecast your looking at but mine says light winds and overcast, which is pretty good.
(09-25-2023, 09:53 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote:
(09-25-2023, 09:42 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:

Forest, I don’t know what forecast your looking at but mine says light winds and overcast, which is pretty good.
Not sure what you two use for Weather reports, but these are the two I use .
KSL is just for general weather:
https://www.ksl.com/weather/forecast/Ogden

I use Windfinder just for wind and it's showing the morning should be fine at Willard:
https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/willard