Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two old Gals Having Fun
Been a while since we posted.  

For us we sure have lots of fun fishing.  Been quite the year.  Have to say we are loving the new iTroll toy.  Personally I do believe it has helped us fine tune our trolling game.  As we love to troll and get that speed dialed in and know where our cranks are running in the water column.

Just a few photos from our recent outings.

[Image: IMG-0442.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0455.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0129.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0327.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8847.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8851.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9841.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9876.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9941.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0054.jpg]

Been a super funtastic season for K2!  

Tight lines!!
Glad you both are out there and having fun! and looks like you've been having some good success as well. That's a nice walleye for this year, haven't seen too many of those. 

Keep it UP for as long as you can, that is our new motto, LOL
Love those muskies, but hard to put up with the crowd at Pineview. Have you caught them on other waters??
Can't say I've seen perch like those two here in Utah. Maybe in Idaho, Cascade. Thanks for sharing..love to hear more stories.
Glad to see you two post again. Great photos and fun fishing trips for sure. Great varieties too.
Great pics Kim, good to see you posting again. Those are all great fish. If you don't mind me asking were those perch from Cascade or Willard? The reason why I ask is because the two you are holding look bigger than any I've seen at Willard. If you don't want to share the location I totally understand. I didn't know you two fished for the kokes. Looks like you two had a great year on the water.
We’ve fished Joes Valley for TM.  Pineview is a nightmare in the summer as we all know all too well.  This year we didn’t hit Pineview till July and fish only during the week.  Not quite as bad still have a few moments with wreck boaters.  

Yep Cascade Perch.  However we’re doing well on Willard for Perch also.  

Been chasing Kokes for the last several years.  Fun fish to figure out thanks to WyoGuy.

The Walleye and Wiper were from Willard a week and a half ago.  Working to hone our Willard fall Walleye techniques.  PB Walleye at 26” PB Wiper was 24.50” so thinking we’ll continue working them techniques of trolling large cranks at faster speeds.
Welcome to the iTroll group Kim.  Mines been in use since I bought the boat in 2015.  Wouldn't leave home without it.  Beautiful Willard Bay Fish.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(10-08-2023, 04:22 PM)k2muskie Wrote: Been a while since we posted.  

For us we sure have lots of fun fishing.  Been quite the year.  Have to say we are loving the new iTroll toy.  Personally I do believe it has helped us fine tune our trolling game.  As we love to troll and get that speed dialed in and know where our cranks are running in the water column.

Just a few photos from our recent outings.

[Image: IMG-0442.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0455.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0129.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0327.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8847.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8851.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9841.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9876.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9941.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0054.jpg]

Been a super funtastic season for K2!  

Tight lines!!

Good to hear from you again.  Glad you are in good health and still getting the big fish. The work you have done is really paying off in so many ways.  There are Musky everywhere and some doing very well, but all doing their job.  Thanks for that.
Thanks for the added info Kim. Wow, those are two nice Willard fish and to be catching them this time of year says a lot for your angling skills. Willard is tough to figure out in the Fall, A 26" eye is a great fish, even with good conditions and that wiper is an amazing fish as well. When you say you were trolling at faster speeds, how fast is that?
Hey K&K glad you two posted and are still enjoying the retirement... Matt was saying he seen you taking off with your nice boat the other day... Great batch of nice fish, thanks for the pics, that's fun to see... Are you still doing the ice stuff as well? You're Cascade ice trips sure put me onto a fun hobby... Totally love the winter ice trips and camping on the ice, it's been a blast and I think it was Kay's showing me a video at work that headed me that direction.. Hope Gary is still doing well, he really helped me get started into trolling as well... Later and Thanks J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
We trolled 1.9-2.2mph with 1oz snap weight ~7’up from lure.  Setback was 70-75’ in 19-21FOW. If lure ticked bottom would adjust iTroll up .5% of throttle.

We used kicker as propulsion and steered with bow mount.
You gals rock.  Good on ya.
(10-10-2023, 02:23 PM)k2muskie Wrote: We trolled 1.9-2.2mph with 1oz snap weight ~7’up from lure.  Setback was 70-75’ in 19-21FOW. If lure ticked bottom would adjust iTroll up .5% of throttle.

We used kicker as propulsion and steered with bow mount.

Thanks for the added details Kim.
Great fish! Congrats!