Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eclipsed
Anyone planning on fishing the Eclipse tomorrow?
I remember the last one I fished, middle Provo, walked a good distance from the lot and got ready.  It was spectacular.  It seemed that from the moment the moon started to cover the sun the fish started rising.  It was fish after fish for a couple of hours.  The one tomorrow will be visible in many parts of the state but I am thinking DMAD to be within the total "ring of fire" as will Gunnison Bend. 
I have never fished either.
Anyone ever fished there and have any tips?
(10-13-2023, 11:19 PM)Gone Forever Wrote: Anyone planning on fishing the Eclipse tomorrow?
I remember the last one I fished, middle Provo, walked a good distance from the lot and got ready.  It was spectacular.  It seemed that from the moment the moon started to cover the sun the fish started rising.  It was fish after fish for a couple of hours.  The one tomorrow will be visible in many parts of the state but I am thinking DMAD to be within the total "ring of fire" as will Gunnison Bend. 
I have never fished either.
Anyone ever fished there and have any tips?

Did you make it out during the eclipse, if so where did you go?
We sorta fished it in Wyoming. Was late getting to the lake but caught fish. Talked to two guys who were there early and they said the macs really turned on during the eclipse
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew