Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, my underlings!
It has been far too long since your fearless, yet humble, helmsman and commander, has visited the BigFishTackle site to make his reacquaintance to both old and new members.  Fear not, I have been here and monitoring from afar, but have not forgot about YOU, my unpretentious, proletariat-anglers.  Unlike the rest of the world, the serene and calm environment that I experience on a daily basis allows me the opportunity to bestow my philanthropic advice and unpretentious wisdom about the sport of angling..... to those who are, or may be, in need.  With that said, it is that time of year when the local reservoirs of dihydrogen monoxide are cooling and fish are biting.  The crowds are thinner due to the misguided who choose to hunt or recreate in other realms, instead of exploring piscatorial pursuits.  Do not miss out on this annual opportunity.  Therefore, I command you to venture forth, take part of the bounteous resources that have been provided to both your Commander and you.  Do not rodomontade but use my sincere humbleness as an example for all.  Whether it is plying the Dreissena-infested waters of Lake Powell in search of Morone or Micropterus on the southern Utah border, to exhorting Oncorhynchus or Salvelinus in the Caribbean waters of Bear Lake on the northern Utah border....just do it!  

Until the next time my plebeian anglers! Keep your lines tight and maintain an unrelenting focus.  
That is all.  Stand at ease.  It continues to be my pleasure to persevere-on as your solicitous, unselfish TROUTCOMMANDER
Well, anyone who can use "rodomontade" deserves some credit.
(10-28-2023, 11:02 AM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: Well, anyone who can use "rodomontade" deserves some credit.
But one has to wonder, is it nothing more than pontification or are we truly in the company of an unpretentious person of command stature.   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I tend to believe it's more vaticinatory.

A vocabulary scuffle is liable to become umbrageous and filled with asperity besides being nugatory and obnubilated.
Personally, I prefer English   Undecided
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(10-28-2023, 01:56 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: I tend to believe it's more vaticinatory.
Nay, nay, kind Sir.  More of a bloviation than vaticinatory.  But hey, what do I know?

(10-28-2023, 02:39 PM)Bduck Wrote: Personally, I prefer English   Undecided
Oh, come on Roger.  Stretch your vocabulary a little.   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
That was sincere humbleness
Yawn!
If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance you baffle them with BS

Big Grin
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF